January 15, 2007

Saturday night was my company's after Christmas Christmas party, and fun was had by all. It was fun to get dressed up for a change, instead of my usually schleppy clothes. I managed to get a horrendous run in my pantyhose, and had to wrestle it off in a tiny bathroom stall while tipsy. There was also the world's worst DJ, who decided to throw on Dance Mix '93 and some terrible country. I also regretted making a comment about my grade 6 graduation dance and that Cotton Eye Joe song, because the bastard played it five minutes later. Does anyone like that song? Honestly.

In bookish news, I'm trucking through The Book Thief, one of Andi's recommendations. It's not what I was expecting, but I've been more than pleasantly surprised.

3 comments:

Heather said...

EXACTLY! I so remember making up a dance for it, too.

meg said...

"where did you come? from where did you go?"

such eloquent language though, really. bwahahahahahaha!

Heather said...

Remember the video? Three toothed hobo Eurotrash pretending to be all down home. So trippy.