February 17, 2007

So it turns out the cold I had wasn't a cold at all, it was strep throat. Woo! I had a feeling, since my colds never start in my throat, but I tried to ignore that little voice in the back of my head. I ended up going to a clinic on Thursday after spending most of the day being miserable and not feeling any better.

I'm on the mend now, since I'm taking antibiotics the size of a small sea mammal and laying about. Oh, and Bellan taking care of me by buying chocolate and Betty and Veronica comics. Sweet.

4 comments:

Andi said...

Betty and Veronica comics? Not familiar. Must research.

Glad you're on the mend. Strep throat is the closest thing to death that I've experienced.

Heather said...

Betty and Veronica from Archie, helloooo? They have their own double digest, wicked.

Strep is the devil. You don't want to swallow but maybe just maybe this time it'll help...

Andi said...

Aaaah! As much as I read comics it's amazing the gaps I encounter in my knowledge sometimes. lol

Heather said...

It's probably because you wouldn't expect it to be THAT Betty and Veronica!

And sadly, I want more. It was such nice fluff.