March 28, 2007

There's been a lack of posting lately, mostly due to not actually doing anything. Work, sleep, tv, KISS-opoly, work, Paper Mario. Rinse, lather, repeat!

We saw Reign Over Me last night, which was excellent. Normally Adam Sandler makes my teeth shiver, but not only was he bearable he actually did a more than decent job. The saddest part of the movie was when my unopened nibs slipped off my lap, and Bellan and I had to grope around the movie theatre floor to no avail. We had an idea of where they were, but I didn't want to wind up groping the woman beside me.

After the movie we went to McShit's, and got McFlurry's. Cadbury creme egg McFlurry? Yes please!

Tomorrow night: TMNT.

2 comments:

Andi said...

What what? Cadbury Cream Egg McFlurry? Sounds heavenly.

HEAVENLY.

Heather said...

Oh God, it was! I HAVE to have another one before they're gone.